My Khe Beach in Da Nang is voted as one of the most attractive beaches in the world and is a must-visit destination for everyone at least once in their life. In this article, Da Nang Tours City would like to offer the most detailed and complete My Khe beach travel experience for your reference.
Why Must You Visit My Khe Beach In Da Nang
My Khe Beach was voted by Forbes Magazine (USA) as one of the top 6 most attractive beaches on the planet and one of the 25 most beautiful beaches in Asia in 2021 by TripAdvisor.
The 900m long beach on Pham Van Dong street, Son Tra district, with fine white sand, crystal clear blue water, calm waves, is an impressive destination not to be missed on the journey to discover the city. Danang is your city.
You can watch the sunrise, participate in sports activities such as surfing, sailing, and volleyball on My Khe beach, and learn about the lives of local fishermen.
- My Khe beach is very close to Da Nang city center and close to famous attractions, so it is very convenient for your sightseeing activities.
- This beach in Da Nang is free to pick up.
- My Khe beach has perfect conditions for outdoor activities: golden sunshine, white sand, and gentle waves.
- There is always a team of security staff and security guards on duty to ensure the safety of visitors.
- There is a system of restaurants and hotels right next door, from affordable to high-class, making it easy for you to choose the right place to stay and eat.
Where is My Khe beach in Da Nang
Where is My Khe Beach in Da Nang? My Khe beach is about 3 kilometers southeast of Da Nang city center, off Vo Nguyen Giap T20 street in the Phuoc My area of Son Tra district.
The best Time to visit My Khe Beach In Da Nang
My Khe Beach in Da Nang is ravishingly beautiful with clear blue water, smooth white sand and very developed tourism services. Therefore, the resort attracts tourists almost all year round, but the best time to travel to My Khe beach is from April to September every year because during this time the weather is dry with little rain and storms. It is very convenient for recreational activities.
- Maybe you are interested: Da Nang day trips
How To Get To My Khe Beach?
To get to My Khe beach, visitors from all over the country, such as Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, first go to Da Nang by plane, train, or long-distance coach. Then, from the airport or train station, go to My Khe Beach by
- Taxi: Taxis are a very popular means of transportation in Da Nang, and tourists can easily rent a car. The price is also very reasonable; 9,000-12,000 VND/km for 4 people, and 10,000-12,000 VND/km for a 7-seat car. Some taxi companies: Mai Linh Taxi, Tien Sa Taxi, Song Han Taxi, et al.
- Cyclo: You might consider going by cyclo if you have plenty of time because you can see more of the bustling street scene on the way to My Khe.
- Bus: Although taking the bus saves money, it is still very convenient to travel to My Khe beach. You choose bus route number 1 (the route from Da Nang bus station to Hoi An), then get off at My Khe beach.
By private vehicle: You can choose the following 2 routes:
- Route 2 (4.8 km): From Da Nang Airport => Nguyen Van Linh => Dragon Bridge => Vo Van Kiet Street => Vo Nguyen Giap Street => turn left onto Truong Sa/Vo Nguyen Giap => go straight to the sea.
- Route 1 (6.9 km): Although this route is longer, it will go faster than route 1 because you don’t have to wait for traffic lights too much. From Da Nang airport => Duy Tan street => Tran Thi Ly Bridge => Nguyen Van Thoai street => Vo Nguyen Giap street => go straight to My Khe beach
Hotels And Homestays in My Khe Beach
As a tourist city, there are many hotels and homestays near My Khe beach Da Nang for you to easily choose a place to stay that suits your budget.
Azure Hotel Danang
- Address: Ha Bong, Phuoc My, Son Tra, Da Nang
- Room price: from 500,000 VND/night
Azur hotel is highly appreciated by many visitors thanks to its classic design, minimalism, and gentle colors. Each room has its bathroom, and clean space, fully equipped with modern amenities for visitors.
The quality of the hotel’s service is focused on investment, especially with the most affordable price, that’s why many tourists choose this as a resting place when traveling to Da Nang.
Sea Wonder Hotel Danang
- Address: Nguyen Cong Sau, Phuoc My, Son Tra, Da Nang
- Room rate: from 400,000 VND/night
The entire hotel area has a very impressive design with white as the main color to give you a clean, spacious, and luxurious feeling.
The hotel has 30 rooms with a variety of comfortable rooms, from rooms for couples to rooms for families and large groups of friends.
Belle Maison Parosand Danang Hotel
- Address: Vo Nguyen Giap, Phuoc My Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang
- Room rate: from 2,000,000 VND/night
The resort has 138 rooms equipped with modern amenities to meet your resting needs. From Belle Maison Parosand Danang, you can easily go to My Khe Beach in just a few minutes.
Muong Thanh Luxury Da Nang Hotel
- Address: Vo Nguyen Giap, Bac My Phu, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
- Room rate: from 2,000,000 VND/night
It is located in a convenient location, near My Khe beach, making it easy to go to the main attractions of the city, so it is chosen by a large number of tourists as a place to stay.
The hotel has excellent facilities, including a fitness center, sauna, indoor pool, spa, and massage services to help you relax after a day of exciting events in the city.
Homestay Da Nang Rose Garden
It’s one of the most popular homestays in Da Nang by tourists thanks to its proximity to the sea. There are many restaurants, supermarkets, and markets around… so it’s very convenient for your rest, dining, and sightseeing.
Homestay Danang Rose Garden provides many different types of rooms for families, couples, with clean space and many amenities to meet the needs of visitors.
- Address: 30/7 Ha Bong – Phuoc My ward – Son Tra district – Da Nang
- Hotline: 0392022151
Thanh House is a homestay near My Khe beach with very good service quality. The interior of the rooms is fully equipped with TV, air conditioner, refrigerator, … to meet the needs of tourists.Địa chỉ : 76/10/10 Hà Bổng – Phước Mỹ – Sơn Trà
- Hotline: 0392022151
Để có thêm nhiều lựa chọn giống như yêu cầu của bạn, vui lòng liên kết với chúng tôi. Tôi dễ dàng sắp xếp một căn phòng tốt nhất:
Da Nang Tours City
- Website: https://danangtourscity.com
- Hotline: +84703232255
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 142/23 Nguyen Duy Hieu Son Tra, Da Nang
Beaches in My Khe
At My Khe beach, there are 3 very safe beaches for swimming and sports activities:
Pham Van Dong Beach
Pham Van Dong beach is quite small but has fine white sand, clear blue water, and gentle waves, so it is very popular with tourists.
T18 – T20 Beach
This beach near the Non Nuoc tourist area has deep sea water or big waves, which is ideal for visitors who like thrills.
This is the main beach of My Khe beach in Da Nang, with full facilities and services such as parking, luggage storage, fresh water bath, food service, and rescue service.
Interesting Activities On Da Nang’s My Khe Beach
See the sunrise in the morning and the sunset in the afternoon
Welcoming sunrise and sunset at My Khe beach is a wonderful experience with the most beautiful, romantic, and poetic natural scenery.
Take a photo to check in at the beach
This is one of the most beautiful beaches on the planet, so it will be an ideal destination for photography lovers.
Take part in recreational activities on the sea
Paragliding: This interesting game is very popular with tourists when traveling to My Khe beach in Da Nang. Visitors can enjoy a panoramic view of Da Nang city where the sea and sky spread and nature blends together.
Windsurfing: You can experience this exciting sport right at My Khe beach. The waves here are not very high, so it is very suitable for those who are just starting to participate in this sport.
Water Motorbike: If you are a speed lover, then this is the game you should try. Players can turn the throttle to increase speed and launch comfortably into the sea.
Diving to see coral: You can dive to see corals with hundreds of colors and beautiful shapes, watching schools of fish swimming around.
Note When Traveling to My Khe Beach
According to our My Khe beach travel experience, visitors should note a few things below:
+ To prevent colds and illness, visitors should not swim when the temperature drops below 18 degrees Celsius.
+ To keep My Khe beach clean and beautiful, visitors should keep the environment clean and avoid littering.
+ For their own safety, visitors should never swim alone. Swim no more than 15 meters from shore and no deeper than 5 meters.
+ Visitors should warm up before swimming and avoid overexertion. If you develop symptoms such as chills, itching, weakness, cramps, or bloating, you should ashore immediately
+ Poisonous jellyfish and jellyfish are often found on Da Nang beaches, so when you go to the sea, you should choose your swimsuit carefully to avoid being attacked by jellyfish, then cover with sand to limit the jellyfish’s venom.